If you wear dentures, you should handle your appliance with care to keep it in good condition. Even with the most careful of handling, however, dentures may become damaged or worn out. Dr. Giai Pham offers repairs, relines and rebasing to fix your dentures and ensure that they fit and function properly for you.
Our dentist will check your dentures and perform any necessary maintenance as part of your regular dental exams. If your denture is damaged between appointments, please contact Pacific Dental Group at 559-324-9494 as soon as possible. We will schedule an appointment for you to determine the extent of the damage to your appliance and what type of care will be needed to repair it.
Home Care Tips
If your denture is damaged, we recommend that you:
- Do NOT try to fix your dentures on your own
- Do not buy a home repair kit or use over-the-counter glues
- Gather any parts that have broken off, including any wiring
- Use dental wax — if the clasps of your dentures are loose, dental wax can act as a temporary barrier to prevent your appliance from damaging your mouth
- Take your dentures out and soak them or place them in a case to bring to our office — do not continue wearing your dentures
If you have any questions about dentures in Fresno, California, or would like to schedule an appointment, call Pacific Dental Group today at 559-324-9494.